Description: Electret Condenser Microphones 9mm Multipurpose Microphone Mini MIC Cartridge 2 Pin Type
An electret microphone is a type of electrostatic capacitor-based microphone, which eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material. An electret is a stable dielectric material with a permanently embedded static electric dipole moment (which, due to the high resistance and chemical stability of the material, will not decay for hundreds of years). The name comes from electrostatic and magnet; drawing analogy to the formation of a magnet by alignment of magnetic domains in a piece of iron. Electrets are commonly made by first melting a suitable dielectric material such as a plastic or wax that contains polar moleciles , and then allowing it to re-solidify in a powerful electrostatic field. The polar molecules of the dielectric align themselves to the direction of the electrostatic field, producing a permanent electrostatic “bias”. Modern electret microphones use PTFE plastic, either in film or solute form, to form the electret.
- Cylinder shaped, it is a converted the voice signal to electrical signals energy conversion device.
- It is back electret type, with high resistance to vibrations, high signal to noise ratio.
- Widely used in the cassette recorder, wireless microphone and voice control circuits.
- Product Name : Electret Condenser Microphone;
- Body Size: 9.5 x 6.7mm
- Terminals Number : 2;
- Terminals Size : 7 x 0.5mm
- Pin Pitch : 3mm
- External Material : Metal
- Color : Silver Tone, Black ;
- Weight : 11g
- 1 x Electret Condenser Microphones 9mm Multipurpose Microphone Mini MIC Cartridge 2 Pin Type