Description: A Class DIP OPAMP Integrated Circuit 4558 8Pin DIP
A Class 4558 4558D JRC4558 JRC4558D OPAMP Integrated Circuit Operational Amplifier Chip IC Dual Audio High Gain 8 Pin DIP-8 Dual In Line Package Chip Electrical Circuitry & Parts
Dual Operational Amplifier. The 4558 integrated circuit is a dual high-gain operational amplifier internally compensated and constructed on a single silicon chip using an advanced epitaxial process. Combining the features of the NJM741 with the close parameter matching and tracking of a dual device on a monolithic chip results in unique performance characteristics. Excellent channel separation allows the use of the dual device in single NJM741 operational amplifier applications providing density. It is especially well suited for applications in differential-in, differential-out as well as in potentiometric amplifiers and where gain and phase matched channels are mandatory.
- Supply Voltage Range: ± 5V to ± 15V
- Bandwidth: 3MHz
- No. of Amplifiers: 2
- No. of Pins: 8
- Operating Temperature Max: 70°C
- Operating Temperature Min: 0°C
- Slew Rate: 1.7V/µs
- Available in 8-Pin DIP
- The JRC4558 is a single silicon-chip monolithic dual operational amplifier that comes with high voltage gain and good input impedance.
- It is applied in portable instrumentation and Intrusion Alarm System.
- There are total eight pins incorporated on the device where pin number 8 is the voltage supply pin and pin no 4 is the ground pin. And you’ll get two outputs at the same time.
- There are two inputs i.e. input A and input B and both inputs contain one inverting input (-) with Voltage V- and non-inverting input (+) with voltage V+.
- The ideal op-amps are different from the real op-amp used in this chip. The ideal op-amp comes with infinite gain while the voltage gain of this device is finite and is around 100dB.
- The slew rate of this device is around 1.7V/µs which is achieved when the output voltage of the amplifier is reached its maximum rate of change.
- This chip is incorporated with two independent, good input impedance and internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers that are carefully designed to run over a wide range of voltages from a single power supply.
- The JRC4558 produces an output signal that is much larger than the potential difference at the input.
- It is also applied in general-purpose operational amplifier circuits like differential amplification, comparators, and mathematical operations.
- This device is carefully designed that requires only a 5V standard voltage supply to operate in electronics circuits. You don’t need to include an additional -5V supply to run this device.
- Moreover, it is also employed in single supply voltage systems, amplification blocks, and transducer amplifiers.
- This device is capable of performing two different operations at the same time as it incorporates two op-amps on board.
- The versatility of this device makes it a good pick for analog circuits.
- It is widely used in scientific devices and in industrial and consumer applications.
- This device can be used individually or as a component of most complex integrated circuits.
- 1 x DIP OPAMP Integrated Circuit 4558 4558D JRC4558 JRC4558D Operational Amplifier Chip IC Dual Audio High Gain 8Pin DIP