Description: A6 GSM GPRS Module Quad Band SMS Voice 850MHz 900MHz 1800MHz 1900MHZ With Antenna
A6 GSM GPRS Module Quad Band SMS Voice 850MHz 900MHz 1800MHz 1900MHZ With Antenna For Arduino Electrical Circuitry & Parts
The GSM / GPRS module, model A6, is a product manufactured by Ai-Thinker to provide wireless connectivity over a cell phone network, low cost and easy to use.
This small module, by means of a SIM card of Micro SIM size, which is capable of operating in the 850/900/1800/1900 bands, can be able to send SMS, make calls and receive them. All of the above by sending instructions called AT commands via Serial Communication.
- • Based on Ai-Thinker A6 module
- • Quad-band module: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- • 5V power supply (It has a 3.3V regulator on the card)
- • Maximum current: 2 Ampere (5mA consumption in standby)
- • Control via AT Commands (Baud Rate 115200 bps)
- • Serial Logic Interface up to 3.6V (3.3V Recommended)
- • SMS Messaging Service
- • PCB connections for microphone and headphones
- • Sends and Receives GPRS data (TCP / IP, HTTP, etc. .)
- • Micro SIM card slot and SMA antenna connector on the board
- • Dimensions: 50 x 33 x 32 mm
- • Weight: 19.4 grams approx.
About the Antenna:
- Suitable for SIM800L GSM modules / Ar duino SIM900 GPRS Shield
- Frequency: 780MHz~960MHz, 1710MHz~2170MHz
- Antenna gain: +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 880 MHz, +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 1800 MHz
- S.W.R <= 2.0 @ 2100 MHz ~ 2500 MHz
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Usage: It can be soldered directly to the board.
- 1 x A6 GSM GPRS Module Quad Band SMS Voice 850MHz 900MHz 1800MHz 1900MHZ With Antenna For Arduino Electronics Project DIY