Description: A6 GSM GPRS Module Quad Band SMS Voice 850MHz 900MHz 1800MHz 1900MHZ With Antenna
The GSM / GPRS module, model A6, is a product manufactured by Ai-Thinker to provide wireless connectivity over a cell phone network, low cost and easy to use.
This small module, by means of a SIM card of Micro SIM size, which is capable of operating in the 850/900/1800/1900 bands, can be able to send SMS, make calls and receive them. All of the above by sending instructions called AT commands via Serial Communication.
- • Based on Ai-Thinker A6 module
- • Quad-band module: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- • 5V power supply (It has a 3.3V regulator on the card)
- • Maximum current: 2 Ampere (5mA consumption in standby)
- • Control via AT Commands (Baud Rate 115200 bps)
- • Serial Logic Interface up to 3.6V (3.3V Recommended)
- • SMS Messaging Service
- • PCB connections for microphone and headphones
- • Sends and Receives GPRS data (TCP / IP, HTTP, etc. .)
- • Micro SIM card slot and SMA antenna connector on the board
- • Dimensions: 50 x 33 x 32 mm
- • Weight: 19.4 grams approx.
About the Antenna:
- Suitable for SIM800L GSM modules / Ar duino SIM900 GPRS Shield
- Frequency: 780MHz~960MHz, 1710MHz~2170MHz
- Antenna gain: +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 880 MHz, +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 1800 MHz
- S.W.R <= 2.0 @ 2100 MHz ~ 2500 MHz
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Usage: It can be soldered directly to the board.
- 1 x A6 GSM GPRS Module Quad Band SMS Voice 850MHz 900MHz 1800MHz 1900MHZ With Antenna For Arduino Electronics Project DIY