Description: A6 GPRS/GSM Module
This is an A6 development board for the A6 module. The A6 module is a well-designed, simple to use GPRS + GSM module, but by itself is not user-friendly with it’s unsoldered half-cut holes. Cue breakout board! The module comes pre-soldered to the board and contains all the necessary circuitry and components to run the A6 module, such as a mini SIM card slot and antenna. The A6 Module provides a serial port to communicate via GPRS, sending text messages and phone calls. The GPRS functions can be used for IoT project which does not require WiFi connection condition. The GSM functionality of the module provides more ways to send commands to your IoT device.
- Working frequency: quad-band network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHZ
- Working voltage: 4.5-5.2VDC
- Working Current: maximum of 2A
- Sleep Current: 5mA
- Onboard Micro SIM card holder, you can install Micro SIM card
- Communication Interface: TTL serial port
- Baud rate: 115200bps and it can also be set by AT command.
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V
- Make and answer phone calls using a headset and electret microphone.
- Send and receive SMS messages.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.) .
- Be used to test the Ai-Thinker GPRS A6 module
- Pin pitch: 2.54mm
- Onboard antenna interface: IPX and pad for spring antenna
About the Antenna:
Suitable for SIM800L GSM modules / Arduino SIM900 GPRS Shield
Frequency: 780MHz~960MHz, 1710MHz~2170MHz
Antenna gain: +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 880 MHz, +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 1800 MHz
S.W.R <= 2.0 @ 2100 MHz ~ 2500 MHz
Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
Usage: It can be soldered directly to the board.
Blue + Black
850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHZ
1 x A6 GPRS/GSM Module