Description: Mini GA6 A6 GPRS GSM Module SMS Voice Development Board
Mini GA6 A6 GPRS GSM Module SMS Voice Development Board Wireless Data Transmission With Antenna Module For Arduino Replace SIM800L Electrical Circuitry & Parts
This is mini version serial GSM / GPRS core development board based on GPRS A6 module. It supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission. The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 3mA in sleep mode. It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05 and Ai-Thinker enhanced AT Commands.
- GA6 size 22.8mm x 16.8mm x 2.2 mm
- Working temperature: – 30 ° C to + 80 ° C
- limited working temperature: – 40 ° C ~ – 30 ° C and + 80 ° C to + 85 ° C *
- Working voltage: 3.5v-4.2v;
- Boot voltage > 3.5v;
- The consumption in uSLEEP mode is 0.9mA.
- Four frequency: GSM850, EGSM 900 and DCS 1800, PCS1900 can automatically search four frequency
- bands. L conforms to GSM Phase 2/2 + l GPRS Class 10;
- Sensitivity <-107;
- Supports voice calls;
- Supports SMS;
- supports mobile and unicom 2G, as well as global GSM networks
- GPRS data characteristics, maximum data rate, download 85.6Kbps, upload 42.8Kbps;
- Supports serial port reuse in line with GSM 07.10 protocol
- Supports two serial ports, one for download and one for AT.
- The uAT command supports standard AT and TCP/IP command interfaces.
- Supports digital audio and analog audio, HR, FR, EFR, AMR voice coding;
- Supports FCC, CE certification;
- SMT 42PIN package;
- Automated meter reading
- Home and building automation
- Wireless alarms, security, and surveillance systems
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- 1 X Mini A6 GSM Module
- 1 X Antenna
- 2 X 8 pin header pins