Description: A6 Mini GSM Module
This is mini version serial GSM / GPRS core development board based on GPRS A6 module. It supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 3mA in sleep mode.
It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05 and Ai-Thinker enhanced AT Commands.
- LED Working temperature -30 ° to + 80 °
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Standby average current 3ma less
- Support the GSM / GPRS four bands, including 850,900,1800,1900MHZ
- GPRS Class 10
- Sensitivity <-105
- Support voice calls
- Support SMS text messaging
- Support GPRS data traffic, the maximum data rate,
- download 85.6Kbps, upload 42.8Kbps
- Supports standard GSM07.07,07.05 AT commands and extended commands Ai Thinker
- Supports two serial ports, a serial port to download an AT command port
- AT command supports the standard AT and TCP / IP command interface
- Support digital audio and analog audio support for HR, FR, EFR, AMR speech coding
- Support ROHS, FCC, CE, CTA certification
- SMT 42 PIN package
About the Antenna:
Suitable for SIM800L GSM modules / Arduino SIM900 GPRS Shield
Frequency: 780MHz~960MHz, 1710MHz~2170MHz
Antenna gain: +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 880 MHz, +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 1800 MHz
S.W.R <= 2.0 @ 2100 MHz ~ 2500 MHz
Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
Usage: It can be soldered directly to the board.
- 1 X Mini A6 GSM Module
- 1 X Antenna
- 2 X 8 pin header pins