Description: Aluminum Heat Sink 9x9x5mm Heatsink Module For LED IC UPS IPS MOSFET Transistor Semiconductor Devices IC
A heat sink is a passive heat exchanger that transfers the heat generated by an electronic or a mechanical device, thereby allowing regulation of the device’s temperature at optimal levels. In computers, heat sinks are used to cool central processing units or graphics processors. Heat sinks are used with high-power semiconductor devices, where the heat dissipation ability of the component itself is insufficient to moderate its temperature.
- 100% Brand New High Quality
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: 9x9x5mm
- General Purpose Heavy Aluminum Heatsink for Power LEDs, High Power ON Line UPS, IPS, Amplifier IC, Mosfet, Transistor, Semiconductor Devices
- Reduce the risk of hardware failure because of overheating
- Offers a significant cooling advantage over the non-cooled stock state.
- Good Thermal Conductivity: The heatsink made of high quality aluminum, which contain 16 pcs tooth, greatly increase the heat dissipation area, good thermal conductivity.
- Reduce Risk: This large big aluminum heatsink reduces the risk of hardware failure due to overheating, more safety for your electronic devices.
- Main Function: Designed to maximize its surface area in contact with the cooling air
- Light & Portable: Light weight and used in applications where weight is a big concern.
- Wide Application: Widely use for computer, power IC, power electric device, LED light devices etc.
- Please check the specification table and make sure that the size of the heatsink fits that of your component. Thank You!
- Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
- 1 x Aluminum Heat Sink 9x9x5mm Heatsink Module For Power Amplifier IC UPS IPS MOSFET Transistor Semiconductor Devices IC