Description: Arduino UNO R3 Proto Shield Kit With Mini Breadboard
Arduino UNO R3 Proto Shield Kit With Mini Breadboard UNO R3 Prototyping Shield Expansion Board With SYB-170 Mini Breadboard Proto Shield Base Board
- 1 reset button, 1 general use button, and 2 LED circuits can be used directly.
- Prototype size: About 2.72*2.09*0.71″ (69*53*18mm)
- Mini breadboard size: About 1.85*1.38*0.35″ (47*35*9mm)
- All of the pins and the power leads are very fit and build circuit prototyping with Ardui-no.
- Arduino proto shield prototype with 170 mini breadboard
- It has a nice standard 0.1″x0.1″ prototying grid with big pads
- Comes with Stacking headers and plain header, choose whichever you want when soldering together
- A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- 2 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- A pass-thru ICSP stacking header so you can stack any kind of shield on top, and/or use an AVR programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with tiny breadboards
- Every pin is brought out!
- Gold plated pads
- 2 x 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
- Color: Any
- Prototype size: 6.8×5.4x2cm
- Mini breadboard size: 4.7 * 3.5 * 0.9cm
- Weight: 31g(1.09oz)
- 1 x Arduino UNO R3 Proto Shield Kit With Mini Breadboard