Description: Arduino Uno R3 Development Board Microcontroller Based On ATmega328 With USB Cable For Arduino
DIP UNO Arduino Uno R3 Development Board Microcontroller Based On ATmega328 With USB Cables For Arduino Electronics Circuitry & Parts
Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.. You can tinker with your UNO without worring too much about doing something wrong, worst case scenario you can replace the chip for a few dollars and start over again.
“Uno” means one in Italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software (IDE) 1.0. The Uno board and version 1.0 of Arduino Software (IDE) were the reference versions of Arduino, now evolved to newer releases. The Uno board is the first in a series of USB Arduino boards, and the reference model for the Arduino platform; for an extensive list of current, past or outdated boards see the Arduino index of boards.
Arduino Uno share the same components, characteristics and quality of manufacturing. They are actually the same board under a different brand. Depending on the area of the world where you live you’ll be able to purchase an Arduino Uno or a Genuino Uno. Uno Rev3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P, an 8-bit microcontroller with 32KB of Flash memory and 2KB of RAM. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Uno board is the first in a series of USB boards and it is the reference model for the Genuino platform; for an extensive list of current, past or outdated boards see the Comparison Page.
If you want more information about programming the Genuino Uno or how to interface hardware with it, please go to the Product Page. Genuino Uno Rev3 is programmed, as all the other Genuino boards with theSoftware (IDE) that you can download for free. To find inspiration forwhat you can do with the Genuino Uno, please visit the Genuino.cc Tutorials Page or take part in the community the lively discussions on the Forum.
- Opening original schematic design, free development software interface download, also allow your needs to be modified, easy and convenient to download the program.
- Can simply use sensors, all kinds of electronic components connection (such as LED lights, buzzer, buttons and photosensitive resistance, etc.), make all sorts of interesting work.
- Using high-speed microprocessor controller (ATMEGA328), development interface and environment are all very simple, easy to understand, very suitable for beginners to learn.
- Digital I / O: 0 – 13
- Analog I / O: 0 – 5
- Support ISP download function
- Input voltage: DC 5V ~ 9V (No external power supply when connected to the computer)
- Output voltage: DC 5V / 3.3V
- Using Atmel Atmega328 microprocessor controller
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limit) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 14
- PWM Digital I/O Pins 6
- Analog Input Pins 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB
- Flash Memory for Bootloader 0.5 KB
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- PCB Size: 53.4 x 68.6 mm
- Weight: 25 g
How To Use:
- Download the IDE Arduino
- Link: http: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software (Copy to open)
- Download the USB chip driver
- Link: http://www.5v.ru/zip/ch341ser.zip (Copy to open)
- Plug in UNO development board, the driver will be installed automatically
- Select the UNO from the die
- Select the COM port
- The best choice first, arduino come with routine procedures, burn into it.
- 1 x Arduino Uno R3 Development Board Microcontroller Based On ATmega328 With USB Cable For Arduino