Description: ATtiny85 DIP8
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, three software selectable power saving modes, and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device achieves a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
- High performance design
- Low power consumption in operating mode on 1.8 volts current consumption is only 300uA & on power down mode current consumption is only 0.1uA on 1.8V.
- Total number of Analog Input pins are 6
- Contains 8 kilobytes of flash memory
- Contains 512 bytes of SRAM
- Contains 512 bytes of EEPROM
- 32 Registers
- Minimum & maximum temperature -40 degree centigrade to 105 degree centigrade
- Advance RISC
- Lock program functionality for programming code security
- Contains total two 8-bit timers or counters one with compare mode and other is high speed.
- Total number of I/O pins are 6
- Universal Serial interface on pin 5,6 and 7.
- Contains USI (Universal Serial Interface)
- 4channels 10 bit ADC
- Watchdog programmable Timer
- Minimum and maximum operating voltage from 1.8V DC to 5.5V DC
- 1 x ATtiny85 DIP8