Descriptions: Fast Recovery BA159 1000v 1A Rectifiers Diode BA 159 Silicon Rectifier Diodes
Ultra Fast Recovery Rectifier Diode is a semiconductor device which possesses short reverse recovery time for rectification purpose at high frequency. A quick recovery time is crucial for rectification of high-frequency AC signal. Diodes are mostly used in rectifiers because they possess ultra-high switching speed.
The fast recovery diode is constructed in the similar manner by which ordinary diode is constructed. The major difference in construction between these diodes and conventional diodes is the presence of recombination center. In fast recovery diodes, Gold (Au) is added to the semiconductor material. This leads to augmentation in the numerical value of recombination center due to which the lifetime of charge carriers decreases.
- Diffused junction
- Fast switching for high efficiency
- High current capability and low forward voltage drop
- Surge overload rating to 30A peak
- Low reverse leakage current
- Plastic material has UL flammability classification 94V-0
- Diode Type: Rectifier Diode
- Maximum Reverse Voltage Vr: 1000V
- Forward Current If :1A
- Current: 30A
- Maximum Reverse Recovery Time trr: 500ns
- Mounting: THT
- Package: DO-41
- Manufacturer PN : BA159
- Manufacturer: DC Components
- Weight: 0.33g
- Ultrahigh Switching Speed
- Low reverse recovery time
- Improved efficiency as compared to conventional diodes.
- Reduced loss
- 1x Fast Recovery BA159 1000v 1A Rectifiers Diode BA 159 Silicon Rectifier Diodes