Description: BC547 NPN General Purpose Transistor
Transistor BC547B BC547 BC-547 45V 100mA NPN General Purpose Transistors BC 547 NPN 3 Pin TO-92 Package Bipolar Low Power Transistor
BC547 is a general purpose BJT NPN transistor mostly used in electronics hobbyists and educational electronics projects. Besides these uses it can also be used in commercial circuits. It comes in TO-92 packaging and the maximum output current this transistor can handle is 100mA. The transistor is having very good DC current gain and low noise capabilities due to which it is ideal to use in signal amplification stages. The typical saturation voltage is only 90 millivolts which is also a good sign to use it as a switch.:
- NPN BC547 General purpose transistors.
- Especially suited for use in driver stages of audio amplifiers Low noise input stages of tape recorders, HI-FI amplifiers.
- Signal processing circuits of television receivers
- 250°C/W Junction to Ambient Thermal Resistance
- The products have been professionally tested, the data output is stable, and the quality is superior.
- Package Type: TO-92
- Transistor Type: NPN
- Max Collector Current(IC): 100mA
- Max Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCE): 45V
- Max Collector-Base Voltage (VCB): 50V
- Max Emitter-Base Voltage (VEBO): 6V
- Max Collector Dissipation (Pc): 500 miliWatt
- Max Transition Frequency (fT): 300 MHz
- Minimum & Maximum DC Current Gain (hFE): 110 – 800
- Max Storage & Operating temperature Should Be: -65 to +150 Centigrade
PNP Complementary of BC547 is BC557
Replacement and Equivalent:
2N2222, 2N3904, 2N4401, BC337 (Pin configuration of some transistors are different from BC547, check pin configuration before replacing in a circuit)
Where We Can Use it & How to Use:
The BC547 is a widely used transistor and it can be used in any general purpose application, it can also be used as a substitute and replacement to many transistors, therefore it can be used in variety of electronic circuits for example switch small load on very low input voltage and current and also in amplification of small audio and other signals. The max transition frequency of the transistor is 300MHz so it will also perform well in RF circuits under 300MHz frequency.
- Sensor Circuits
- Audio Preamp circuits
- Audio Amplifier Stages
- Switching Loads under 100mA
- Transistor Darlington Pairs
- Radio Frequency Circuits
- 1 x Transistor BC547B BC547 BC-547 45V 100mA NPN General Purpose Transistors BC 547 NPN 3 Pin TO-92 Package Bipolar Low Power Transistor