Nice and compact Plato Model 170 small 5″ side cutters. Great for Printed Circuit board work and clean-up. Made of hardened steel & they are spring-loaded. Suitable for cutting or nipping wire on small electronics, toe trimming, plastic products and, for repairs for the electronics industry, jewelry, model making and fishing. A handy tool to have “in the box”. Handy Electronic Pliers, Diagonal Side Cutting Hand Tool. Cushioned static dissipative handles meet DOD-STD-1686, MIL-B-1705 and MIL-STD-2000. Flush-cuts component leads as large as 18AWG.
- Brand: Plato
- Model: 170
- Color: Blue/ Any
- Return Spring in Handles
- Low Profile • Blue Insulated Grips
- Super Sharp Blades • Hardened Steel Jaws
- Length: 125mm
- Width: 80mm
- Jaw Blade 10mm
- Total Length: 5″ (125mm)
- 7/16″ jaw blade length
- 45°angle easy to use in tight spaces
- Carbon steel hardened
- Light weight, thin profile and easy handling insulate grips comfortable for operation
- Wire Gauge capacity: Up to 18AWG
- Handle material: Plastic rubber
- Cutting diameter: 5mm
- Plier head Material: 45 # steel
- Suitable for: Cable
- It easily permeates through nearly any material with the swift and effortless gripping motion of the hand.
- The jaws are constructed of a high strength steel alloy.
- In addition to strength, the manganese steel alloy provides for resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Constructed of high strength, Rockwell harness 65 rated, manganese steel alloy.
- Easily permeates through nearly any material.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Used in electronic industry repair, jewelry processing, model making and fishing, etc.
- 1 x Wire Cutter Pliers PLATO PCAFC 170 5″ Inch DIY Tools Electronic Diagonal Pliers Wire Side Cutting Pliers PLATO PCAFC 170 Wishful Clamp Shear Side Cutter