Used in HF applications in radio and television receivers, FM tuners, Low noise AM mixer-oscillators, IF amplifiers in AM/FM receivers, etc. General-purpose radio frequency transistor BF 494 is used here for obtaining FM modulation. A condenser mic is used here to pick up the sound. The condenser mic converts the sound to electrical variations and these variations are fed to the base of, which performs the amplification as well as modulation.
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 20V
- Collector-Base Volt (Vcbo): 30V
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.03A
- hfe: 67-220 @ 1mA
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 300mW
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 120MHz
- Type: PNP
- 1. Low current (max. 30 mA)
- 2. Low voltage (max. 20 V).
- 1. HF applications in radio and television receivers
- 2. FM tuners
- 3. Low noise AM mixer-oscillators
- 4. IF amplifiers in AM/FM receivers.
- 1 x Chinese BF494 BF-494 BF 494 NPN Transistor 30V 30mA NPN Medium Frequency Transistor TO-92 Package Electronics Parts