Description: BMS Battery Protection Board 3S 20A 12.6V 18650 AA AAA Lipo Li-ion Lithium Battery
Green 3S 20A BMS Battery Protection Board 3S 20A 12.6V 18650 AA AAA Lipo Li-ion Lithium Battery BMS Chargers Protection Module Electronics Battery Management System
The 3 Series 20A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board 12.6V with Balance for Drill Motor Lipo Cell Module comes with recovery function-AUTO Recovery and Integrated 10 low load resistance MOS tube. It provides continuous discharge of 20A, 100mA balanced current, for electric drill/sprayer/LED lights/low power inverter. (if the cooling environment is not good, please reduce the load current use).The Scope of Nominal voltage of 3.6V, 3.7V lithium battery (including 18650,26650, a polymer lithium battery) where Charging voltage can be range between 16.8V to 18.1V The board operates smoothly with Continuous charge current of (upper limit): 20A. The balanced version is suitable for starting current below 80A, power 135W below the drill (with balance)
- 100% New!
- 3 strings 20A lipo battery protective plate, comes with automatic recovery-recovery function.
- Upgraded version, applicable to electric drills / drill motor with starting current less than 60A, power less than 100W, resistive load less than 250W (anti-interference with function).
- Ideal 3S 20A 3S20A li-ion lithium battery 18650 charger protection board BMS PCB 12.6V cell charging protection module.
- Module name: 3S 12.6V Li-ion Lithium Battery 18650 Charger
- Protection PCB Board
- Suitable range: For nominal voltage 3.6V 3.7V lithium battery(Including 18650,26650, lithium polymer batteries)
- Product Size: 64mmx20mmx3.4mm
- Charging voltage: 12.6V
- Maximum output current: 20A
- Maximum output power / charging power: 252W
- Do not mix the good battery and poor battery to use.
- The internal resistance of 3 battery capacity are closer will be better.
- Please buyers know the professional knowledge of this module before buying
- 1 x BMS Battery Protection Board 3S 20A 12.6V 18650 AA AAA Lipo Li-ion Lithium Battery
There are no reviews yet.