Description: DC DC Step Up 3.6V 6V 400KV Boost Converter Power Module High Voltage Generator Power Transformer
- The high-voltage module is made by using the Tesla coil principle, and outputs high-voltage pulse high-voltage current, small volume, high efficiency, simple peripheral circuit (just need to connect the switch, the battery can be) the discharge intensity is fierce.
- About the power supply: you can use a single 3.7V lithium battery or two series, such as 18650 battery, idle mobile phone battery (to remove the protection board, recommended capacity above 2000mAh) or nickel cadmium / nickel metal hydride battery, 4V or 6V lead acid Battery, etc.
- This module is a finished module for high-voltage inverter transformer/booster with scientific input. After inputting DC3V-7.2V input to the input terminal, DC high voltage of about 200,000 volts can be obtained at the output end (about 1-2 cm arc). There is no ignition point function.
- Wiring: The red line is the positive pole of the power supply, and the output is 2 high temperature and high pressure resistant silicone wires.
- High voltage type: pulse current type.
- Input voltage: DC 3.6V – 6V
- Output voltage: DC 400KV – 600KV(Please note that when security)
- High type: pulse current
- High voltage bipolar discharge distance: 10mm – 20mm
- Output voltage lines length: about 100mm
- Input power cable length: about 10mm (red is positive)
- Dimensions: 24 x 63mm
- Red – Positive
- Green/White – Negative
- 3.7V Li-ion battery can be used single or two series such as 18650 idle cell phone batteries ( to remove the protection board the proposed capacity of 2000mAh or more ) or NiCd / NiMH battery pack 4V or 6V lead acid batteries.
- This module is a small production with high-pressure science inverter transformer / booster finished module the input terminal DC 3V – 7.2V can get 20KV DC high voltage (about 1-2 cm arc) at the output can be used as high school science experiments electronic equipment negative ion generator high voltage source to use when making small science.
- 1. The high-voltage module should not be powered on when it is under high voltage no-load status. (Power must be adjusted to a suitable distance to the high-voltage output line, battery capacity and voltage is proportional to the high voltage arc distance)
- 2.During the experiment, please test the arc distance from short to long, DO NOT exceed the maximum arc distance, or the high voltage energy might not be released and it may easily damage the module.
- 3. The input voltage will affect the output voltage and Arc distance.
- 4. The power of the module is large and the heat dissipation inside is weak. Please let the module work intermittently, continuous work no longer than 1 minute. Improper voltage and long working hours may easily damaged the module.
- 1 x DC DC Step Up 3.6V 6V 400KV Boost Converter Power Module High Voltage Generator Power Transformer