Description: Breadboard Medium Size Solderless White Prototype Test Circuit Board Plug-in 400 Tie Points Pin
400 Point Breadboard Medium Size Solderless WHITE Prototyping Test Circuit Board Plug-In 400 Tie Points Pin For Arduino Project Board Cables Connectors DIY
Testing Bread Board-400 is a White solderless (plug-in) breadboard. The White breadboard is great for students because the internal connections can be seen. It has a total of 400 connection-tie points (i.e. 400 wire insertion holes), including 4 power rails. Solder less breadboards are useful for building and testing new circuits because parts can be easily inserted and removed. They are completely re-usable. The TB400 has a 300 tie-point IC-circuit area plus four 25 tie-point power rails. The housing is made of White ABS plastic, with a printed legend giving numbers and letters for columns and rows. The internal contacts are phosphor bronze with a plated nickel finish. A peelable adhesive tape backing is provided for attaching it to a surface and an optional metal back plate is provided. Bread Boards are Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant. Finished projects can be moved to a SB400 Solder able PC Bread Board to make them permanent.
- Brand China
- Color: White
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- Plastic housing, metal contact clips.
- Completely reusable.
- Colored coordinates for easy component placement.
- 400 tie-point. 2 power lanes, tie point 100, 1 double-strip, tie point 300.
- Accept wire with diameter 20-29 AWG
- Voltage / Current: 300V/3-5A
- Dimension: 82x55x8.5mm
- Weight: 54g
- Double sided tape on back of breadboard
- White, for a professional appearance
- Colored coordinates for easy component placement
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (AWG:20-29)
- Excellent for DIY projects, prototyping and experimenting
- 1 x Breadboard Medium Size Solderless White Prototype Test Circuit Board Plug-in 400 Tie Points Pin For Arduino Project Board DIY
There are no reviews yet.