Description: Breadboard Full Size Solderless Plug-in 830 Tie Points Pin For Arduino DIY
This is your tried and true full size solderless breadboard! It has 2 split power buses, 10 columns, and 63 rows – with a total of 830 tie in points. All pins are spaced by a standard 0.1″. The two sets of five columns are separated by about 0.3″, perfect for straddling a DIP package over. The board accepts wire sizes in the range of 20-29AWG.
This board also has a self-adhesive on the back. The boards also have interlocking parts, so you can hook as many together as you’d like.
- Brand New China
- Color: White
- ABS plastic
- 4 power Rails
- 2 Bus strips (Distribution Strips)
- 1 Terminal Strip
- 830 Total Contact Points
- 1 Terminal Strip, 630 Tie-Points
- 2 Distribution Strips, 200 Tie-points
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 54.29 x 9.68mm
- Accepts wire sizes from 20-29AWG
- No jumper wires included.
- Double sided tape on back of breadboard
- White, for a professional appearance (not transparent)
- Colored coordinates for easy component placement
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (AWG:20-29)
- Excellent for DIY projects, prototyping and experimenting
- 1 x Breadboard Full Size Solderless White Prototype Test Circuit Board Plug-in 830 Tie Points Pin For Arduino Project Board DIY