Description: B CLASS BTA16 BTA16-600B 16A 600V
B CLASS BTA16 BTA16-600B 16A 600V TRIAC Thysitor 3 Pin Leads Bidirectional SCR Transistor THT Package TO-220 Transistors
The BTA16 Triac series are suitable for general purpose mains power AC switching. ON/OFF or phase angle function in applications such as static relays, light dimmers and appliance motors speed controllers. The snubberless and logic level versions are specially recommended for use on inductive loads, thanks to their high commutation performances.
Available either in through-hole or surface-mount packages, the BTA/BTB16 and T16 triac series is suitable for general purpose AC switching. They can be used as an ON/OFF function in applications such as static relays, heating regulation, induction motor starting circuits… or for phase control operation in light dimmers, motor speed controllers, … The snubberless versions (BTA/BTB…W and T16 series) are specially recommended for use on inductive loads, thanks to their high commutation performances. By using an internal ceramic pad, the BTA series provides voltage insulated tab (rated at 2500V RMS) complying with UL standards.
- Gate Turn-On Voltage (Vgt): 1.3V
- Peak Off-State Voltage(Vdrm): 600V
- On-State Current (It): 12.0A
- Gate Current (Igt): 35mA
- Av. Gate Power Dissipation (Pg): 1W
- Typical Voltage Change over Time (dV/dT): 500V/µs
- Medium current triac
- Low thermal resistance with clip bonding
- Low thermal resistance insulation ceramic for insulated BTA
- High commutation (4Q) or very high commutation (3Q) capability
- Type: Snubberless
- Peak Off-State Voltage: 600V
- Peak On-State Current: 16A
- Gate Trigger Current: 50mA
- Gate Trigger Voltage: 1.3V
- 1 x B CLASS BTA16 BTA16-600B 16A 600V TRIAC Thysitor 3 Pin Leads Bidirectional SCR Transistor THT Package TO-220 Transistors
There are no reviews yet.