Description: Industrial BTA26-600B 600V 25A TRIAC A Class IC BTA26 TRIAC IC
A CLASS BTA26 TRIAC BTA26-600B 600V 25A Industrial BTA26600B TRIAC IC 3 Pin Leads
THT or surface-mount packages, the BTA24, BTB24, BTA25, BTA26, BTB26 and T25 triac series is suitable for general purpose mains power AC switching.
- Gate Turn-On Voltage (Vgt): 1.3V
- Peak Off-State Voltage(Vdrm): 600V
- On-State Current (It): 25.0A
- Gate Current (Igt): 35mA
- Av. Gate Power Dissipation (Pg): 1W
- Typical Voltage Change over Time (dV/dT): 500V/µs
- High current triac
- Low thermal resistance with clip bonding
- High commutation or very high commutation capability
Applications include the ON/OFF function in applications such as static relays, heating regulation, induction motor starting circuits, etc., or for phase control operation in light dimmers, motor speed controllers, and similar. The Numberless versions (BTA/BTB…W and T25 series) are especially recommended for use on inductive loads, due to their high commutation performances. The BTA series provides an insulated tab (rated at 2500 VRMS).
- 1 x Industrial BTA26-600B 600V 25A TRIAC A Class IC BTA26 TRIAC IC