Description: Buck Boost Step Up / Down Converter LM2587
This is the combined buck (step down) and boost (step up) converter based on LM2587 IC. Provide any input voltage between 3V- 35V and you can adjust the output voltage anything between 1.5V- 30V. It doesn’t matter if the input voltage is higher, equal or lower than then output voltage. If the input voltage is lower than the configured output voltage (configured by rotating pot), it will act as a boost converter. And if the input voltage is higher than the configured output voltage, it will act as a buck converter.
- Made of metal material gear motor, with high-temperature resistance, high abrasion resistance, strong load capacity, sturdy and durable, effectively protect the gear box motor body
- Kinds of speed(RPM) for you to choose, the 12V metal gear motor has 60RPM, 120RPM, 200RPM, 300RPM, 600RPM, 1000RPM speed
- Various of occasions fits, this DC 12V gear motor suitable for electronic locks, smart cars, robots, cameras, DIY automation equipment and so on
- The DIY gear motor is good replacement for old or worn 20mm long axis reduction motor, useful and practical
- Benefiting from high torque and low noise for this 1000RPM gear box motor, light and portable for daily use
Input Voltage: 3V – 35V
OutPut Voltage: 1.25V – 30V
Output Current: 2A (Test Condition: Input 9V – 35V, Output 12V)
3A (Test Condition: Input 9V – 35V, Output 5V)
Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
Max voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
Short circuit Protection (output): Yes (10 seconds)
Input reverse polarity protection: None
PCB Size: 49mm X 23mm (l X b)
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x Buck Boost Converter LM2587