Description: CC3D Openpilot Self Stabilizing Flight Controller 32 Bit Mini 250 Quadcopter Straight Pin STM32 Revolution Flight Controller OpenPilot CC3D
CC3D Openpilot Self Stabilizing Flight Controller 32 Bit Mini 250 Quadcopter Straight Pin STM32 Revolution Flight Controller OpenPilot CC3D
This Open Pilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Side Pin card has a smooth feature that makes it directly compatible with satellite receivers without the need for any additional cables. It also supports S.BUS. Evo is equipped with a powerful 32-bit STM32 processor with 128kb Flash and 20kb RAM. The 3-axis MEMs technology is used for both gyro and accelerometer.
The Open Pilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Side Pin card is easy to use with your computer. With USB and Open Pilot software, the card can be programmed in Windows, Mac, or Linux without the need for any drivers to install. Open Pilot is a very user-friendly program designed to be used by anyone, regardless of programming experience.
The Open Pilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Straight Pin and Open Pilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller side Pin boards may not have any technical difference. There is the only difference between connector pins.(one has a Straight pin and other have 90º side pin.)
CC3D Copter Control Hardware Features:
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer
- Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device.
- Spektrum satellite receiver support
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage
Copter Control also offers the innovative Flexi-port which provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port. Flexi-port gives Copter Control the flexibility to use either I2C and a single serial port or dual serial ports, according to your connectivity needs.
Superior user experience:
Open Pilot has tried to make your experience with the CC3D as easy and trouble-free as possible. Naturally for a high-end product, the hardware is complete; there is nothing to solder. The included RC harness allows you to connect any standard PWM receiver. All Copter Control boards are tested before shipping and come with bootloader already flashed. A standard mini-USB cable (not included) is used to load the latest firmware and configure everything for your unique air frame.
The Open Pilot project, whist still young, it trying to make Open Source much more user friendly. Open Pilot software is designed to be used by everybody! All major operating systems are supported and install packages are provided. The software is all Free software under the GPLv3 license and not only are you welcome to hack it, but we encourage it!
Sensors and Components:
- 3-axis Gyroscope array and 3-axis Accelerometer: MPU-6000
- Supports several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2, DSMJ, DSMX satellites, and Futaba S. Bus receivers
- Simultaneous support for multiple receivers
- Receiver Port functions (configurable): 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels
- Main Port functions (configurable): serial telemetry (default), GPS, S. Bus, Spektrum/JR satellites
- Flexi Port (configurable): serial telemetry, GPS, Spektrum/JR satellites, or I2C peripherals (under development)
- 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESC’s, or for camera stabilization
- Camera stabilization: supports up to 3-axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers
- Onboard USB connectivity for easy configuration
- USB and serial telemetry and configuration (including wireless with optional radio modules)
- Supported by powerful Open Pilot GCS
- 4 Mbit onboard memory
- 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz
- 1 x Open Pilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller with Side Pins
- 3 x Connecting Wires.