Description: CD4069 IC CD 4069 DIP 14 Pin IC
The CD4069 consists of six inverter circuits and is manufactured using complementary MOS (CMOS) to achieve wide power supply operating range, low power consumption, high noise immunity, and symmetric controlled rise and fall times. This device is intended for all general purpose inverter applications where the special characteristics of the MM74C901, MM74C907, and CD4049 Hex Inverter/Buffers are not required. In those applications requiring larger noise immunity the MM74C14 or MM74C914 Hex Schmitt Trigger is suggested. All inputs are protected from damage due to static discharge by diode clamps to VDD and VSS
What is a Hex Inverter?
A hex inverter is a simple digital logic circuit that can generate logical inverse any input signal. The output of a hex inverter is always high (1) when the input signal is low (0). Similarly, a hex inverter always yields a low (0) output when the input signal is high (1).
CD4069 Key Features:
- Wide supply voltage range: 3.0V to 15V
- High noise immunity: 0.45 VDD typ.
- Low power TTL compatibility: Fan out of 2 driving 74L or 1 driving 74LS
- Equivalent to MM74C04
- Six Independent Inverter Gates
- High Noise Immunity
- Wide Operating Voltage Range
- Operating Temperature to 85oC
- Low Power TTL
- Logic inversion
- Pulse shaping
- High-input-impedance amplifiers
- 1 x CD4069 IC CD 4069 DIP 14 Pin IC