Description: Ceramic Capacitor 102-1000pF
A capacitor where the ceramic material acts as the dielectric. It is constructed of two or more alternating layers of ceramic and a metal layer acting as the electrodes. The composition of the ceramic material defines the electrical behavior and therefore applications. Ceramic capacitors are divided into two application classes:
- Class 1 ceramic capacitors offer high stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications.
- Class 2 ceramic capacitors offer high volumetric efficiency for the buffer, by-pass, and coupling applications.
Product Name: Ceramic Disc Capacitor
Rated Capacity: 1000PF
Number Leads: 2
Lead Pitch: 5.08mm
Lead Length: 18mm
Product Size: 26*5mm(L*W)
These Ceramic Disc Capacitors features: DIP(Dual in-line Package).
Widely used in power supply, lighting equipment, home appliances, communications, security equipment, automotive electronics, new energy fields and more.
- DIY projects.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
- Crystal oscillator capacitors.
- Consumer electronics.
- Data processing.
- Hard disks.
- Game PCs.
- Video cameras.
- Mobile phones.
- General electronic circuits.
- 1 x 1000PF 1nF 50V 102 DIP Ceramic Disc Capacitors