Description: Ceramic Capacitor 150pF 50v Ceramic Disc 151 Capacitor
151 50V CERAMIC Capacitor Mini Ceramic Capacitor 150pF 50V 151 Ceramic Disc Capacitor Non-Polarized Through Hole 2 Pin Leads Connections Leg
Ceramic Capacitor has no polarity. That is, it can be connected in any direction. It is breadboard friendly. To add on that, it can be easily used on a perf board.
A capacitor where the ceramic material acts as the dielectric. It is constructed of two or more alternating layers of ceramic and a metal layer acting as the electrodes. The composition of the ceramic material defines the electrical behavior and therefore applications. Ceramic capacitors are divided into two application classes:
- Material: Ceramic;
- Rated Voltage: 50V
- Rated Capacity: 150pF 50v Ceramic Disc 151 Capacitor
- Structure: Fixed capacitors
- Non Polarized Capacitor
- Tolerance: ±10%.
- Operating Temperature Range: −55°C to +125°C
- These Ceramic Disc Capacitors: DIP(Dual in-line Package).
- Number Leads: 2;
- Lead Pitch: 2.54mm;
- Lead Length: 25mm.
- Product Size: 23x5mm
- Weight: 0.05gm
- Breadboard compatible
- No piezoelectric noise
- High precision and stability
- High ripple current capability
- Durable And Easy to Install
- Very convenient and practical
- Very popular among the electronic lovers
- These Ceramic Disc Capacitors features: DIP(Dual in-line Package).
- Widely used in power supply, lighting equipment, home appliances, communications, security equipment, automotive electronics, new energy fields and more.
- Ceramic capacitors offer high stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications.
- Ceramic capacitors offer high volumetric efficiency for the buffer, by-pass, and coupling applications.
- DIY projects.
- Electrical & Electronic projects.
- Crystal oscillator capacitors.
- Consumer electronics.
- Data processing.
- PCs, Hard disks, Game PCs, DVDs.
- Video cameras, Mobile phones.
- General electronic circuits.
- 1 x 150pF Capacitor Mini Ceramic Capacitor 151 150pF 50V Ceramic Disc Capacitor Non-Polarized Through Hole For Electrical Circuitry & Parts