Description: Ceramic Capacitor 20pF
A ceramic capactior is a fixed-value capactior in which ceramic material acts as the dielectric. It is constructed of two or more alternating layers of ceramic and a metal layer acting as the electrodes. The composition of the ceramic material defines the electrical behavior and therefore applications. Ceramic capacitors can be used as a general purpose capacitor, since they are not polarized and are available in a lare variety of capacitances, voltage ratings and sizes
- Material: Ceramic; Rated Voltage:50V;
- Rated Capacity: 20PF; Tolerance: ±10%.
- Number Leads: 2; Lead Pitch: 2.54mm; Lead Length: 18mm.
- These Ceramic Disc Capacitors features: DIP(Dual in-line Package).
- Widely used in power supply, lighting equipment, home appliances, communications, security equipment, automotive electronics, new energy fields and more.
- DIY projects.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
- Crystal oscillator capacitors.
- Consumer electronics.
- Data processing.
- Hard disks.
- Game PCs.
- Video cameras.
- Mobile phones.
- General electronic circuits
- 1x Ceramic Capacitor 20pF