Description: Ceramic Capacitor 27pF
A capacitor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that stores potential energy in an electric field. The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. While some capacitance exists between any two electrical conductors in proximity in a circuit, a capacitor is a component designed to add capacitance to a circuit. The capacitor was originally known as a condenser.
- Material: Ceramic; Rated Voltage:50V;
- Rated Capacity: 27pF; Tolerance: ±5%.
- Number Leads: 2; Lead Pitch: 2.54mm; Lead Length: 9mm.
- These Ceramic Disc Capacitors features: DIP(Dual in-line Package).
- Widely used in power supply, lighting equipment, home appliances, communications, security equipment, automotive electronics, new energy fields and more.
- Standard Type – 27pF 50V
- Long Life
- Low Cost
- Easy Mounting
- RoHS Compliant
- DIY projects.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.
- Crystal oscillator capacitors.
- Consumer electronics.
- Data processing.
- Hard disks.
- Game PCs.
- Video cameras.
- Mobile phones.
- General electronic circuits.
- 1 X Ceramic Capacitor 27pF