Description: Ceramic Capacitor 680pF 50v Ceramic Disc 681 Capacitor
680pF Capacitor Mini Ceramic Capacitor 681 680nF 50v Ceramic Disc Capacitor Non-Polarized Through Hole For Electrical Circuitry & Parts
Ceramic Capacitor has no polarity. That is, it can be connected in any direction. It is breadboard friendly. To add on that, it can be easily used on a perf board.
A capacitor where the ceramic material acts as the dielectric. It is constructed of two or more alternating layers of ceramic and a metal layer acting as the electrodes. The composition of the ceramic material defines the electrical behavior and therefore applications. Ceramic capacitors are divided into two application classes:
- Material: Ceramic;
- Rated Voltage: 50V
- Rated Capacity: 680pF 50v Ceramic Disc 681 Capacitor
- Structure: Fixed capacitors
- Non Polarized Capacitor
- Tolerance: ±10%.
- Operating Temperature Range: −55°C to +125°C
- These Ceramic Disc Capacitors: DIP(Dual in-line Package).
- Number Leads: 2;
- Lead Pitch: 2.54mm;
- Lead Length: 25mm.
- Product Size: 23x5mm
- Weight: 0.05gm
- Breadboard compatible
- No piezoelectric noise
- High precision and stability
- High ripple current capability
- Durable And Easy to Install
- Very convenient and practical
- Very popular among the electronic lovers
- These Ceramic Disc Capacitors features: DIP(Dual in-line Package).
- Widely used in power supply, lighting equipment, home appliances, communications, security equipment, automotive electronics, new energy fields and more.
- Ceramic capacitors offer high stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications.
- Ceramic capacitors offer high volumetric efficiency for the buffer, by-pass, and coupling applications.
- DIY projects.
- Electrical & Electronic projects.
- Crystal oscillator capacitors.
- Consumer electronics.
- Data processing.
- PCs, Hard disks, Game PCs, DVDs.
- Video cameras, Mobile phones.
- General electronic circuits.
- 1 x Ceramic Capacitor 680pF 50v Ceramic Disc 681 Capacitor