Description: DC DC Step Down 0.2- 9A 300W Adjustable Voltage Regulator Buck Converter 5-40V To 1.2-35V Power Supply Module LED Driver For Arduino
9A 300W DC to DC Step-Down Buck Adjustable Constant Voltage Constant Current Power Supply Module. Buck Converter DC CC Constant Current 0.2- 9A 300W Step-Down Power Supply Modul
- 300W 8A 7-32V to 0.8-28V DC CC CV Buck Step-Down Converter Power Supply Step Down Module Adjustable Voltage Regulator LED Driver
- High-power, constant current LED driver
- Battery charger
- Vehicle-mounted power supply
- Low voltage system power supply
- Non-isolated step-down CC CV Buck module with on-board LED load indicator
- Input voltage: DC 7-32V
- Output Voltage: DC 0.8-28V (Adjustable)
- Output Current: 8A (MAX), more than 60Deg please strengthen heatsink
- Continuous Current Range: 0.2-8A Adjustable
- Output Power: 300W (MAX)
- Conversion efficiency: 95% (more input voltage, more efficiency)
- Output ripple: 50mV
- Working Temperature: industrial (- 40 ° c to +85 °c) (environmental temperature, more than 40 degrees, please reduce power to use, or – enhance cooling)
- No-load current: 20mA (input 24V ,Output 12V for reference)
- Voltage regulation: ± 1%
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Dynamic response speed: 200uS 5%
- Short circuit protection: YES
- Input Reverse protection: No (please comply with a reverse protection or connect a diode at input parts.)
- Size : 65 x 47 x 22 mm
- On-board LED load indications: red = load present (eg. ‘battery charging’), green = no load (eg. ‘battery charged’ or output disconnected)
- Fixed turn lamp current is 0.1 times the current value( Used to identify whether the battery is fully charged When
- Made from a dedicated benchmark IC and high-precision current sensing resistor, proving a more stable
constant current, (when 20°C to 100°C constant current 1A, temperature drift less than 1%). Particularly suitable for LED driver.
- High output current, the max output current can reach 8A.
- Four high frequency capacitance, can lower output ripple, enhance the work stabilization.
- Double heat sink design. MOS schottky diode independent heat sink, which heat dissipation is good, and won’t affect each other.
- Using large size Sendust Core and double pure copper wiring, improve working efficiency, reduce fever.
- 3296 multiturn potentiometer, high accuracy voltage and current regulation, good stability.
- Double color lamp, working condition be clear at a glance
- Voltage and current are adjustable, which effect is good.
- VO+: Output positive
- VO-: Output negative
- +IN: Input positive
- -IN: Input negative
- CV: Output voltage adjustment
- CC: Output current adjustment
- EN: Enable, low voltage level shut off output; suspension, high voltage level is effective
- When input and output is common grounded, no-load CV output constant voltage, CC output constant current
- Indicator light current is 0.1 times of the current which is used to identify whether it is fully charged.
- High-power LED driver.
- Lithium battery(or lead accumulator) charge.
- Vehicle-mounted power supply.
- Low voltage system power supply.
- 6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charge.
- On-board laptop power supply.
- regulated power supply.
- Low voltage power supply system.
- When the module output voltage can not be adjusted (the output voltage is always equal to the input voltage) Please adjust the potentiometer counterclockwise 20 laps (20 turns) or more till it works.
- Turn trimmers CLOCKWISE to INCREASE, ANTICLOCKWISE to DECREASE.
- When adjust the blue potentiometer ,please use a multimeter to monitor the voltage
- The trimmer nearest the voltage output adjusts the output CURRENT (CC)
- The trimmer nearest the voltage input adjusts the output VOLTAGE (CV)
- Make sure of the battery float voltage and charging current that you need, as well as the input voltage of the module.
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer and adjust the output voltage to about 5V.
- Use the multimeter in 10A current scale to measure output short-circuit current, and adjust the
current potentiometer to make the output current to the expected charging current value.
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make the output voltage reaches the float voltage.
- Connected to the battery, try to charge.
(1,2,3,4 steps to connect the power module input, output no-load does not connect battery.)
Constant current LED Driver Application – Instructions:
- First determine the operating current and maximum operating voltage of the LED you need to drive.
- With the CV trimmer, adjust the output voltage to about 5V.
- Switch your multimeter into its 10A current scale and measure the module’s short-circuit output current. Turn the CC trimmer to adjust the current to the operating current of your LED.
- Adjust the CV trimmer to make the output voltage reach the maximum LED operating voltage.
- Connect LED, test
- 1 x DC DC Step Down 0.2- 9A 300W Adjustable Voltage Regulator Buck Converter 5-40V To 1.2-35V Power Supply Module LED Driver For Arduino