Description: DC100V 10A Digital Voltmeter & Ammeter
- Voltmeter Range: DC 0-100V ; Ammeter Range: DC 0-9.99A.
- Voltage resolution (V): 0.1V;Current resolution (A): 0.01A
- Working voltage of Meter itself:DC 4 – 30V(The maximum input voltage can not exceed 30V. Otherwise the meter will be burned)
- Display: Dual 0.28″ three digit Red/Blue LED tube, very bright and clear.
- Measure accuracy: 1% (± 1 digit)
Working voltage of Meter itself:DC 4 – 30V
Working current of Meter itself:≤20mA
Voltage Measuring range: DC 0 – 100V
Current Measuring range: DC 0 – 9.99A
Voltage resolution (V): 0.1V
Current resolution (A): 0.01A
Measure accuracy: 1% (± 1 digit)
Display: 0.28″ digital tube, Two color blue and red
Refresh rate: about 300mS / times
Operation Temp: -10℃-+65℃
Thin Red line (VCC): Power Supply + (DC 3.5-30V +)
(if the measure voltage between DC 3.5-30V, then the Thin Yellow line and Thin Red line can connect together)
Thin Black line (GND): Power Supply – (DC 3.5-30V -), Measure Voltage – (DC 0-100V -)
Thin Yellow line (VIN): Measure Voltage + (DC 0-100V +)
Thick Red line (I+): Current Input +
Thick Black line (I-): Current Input –
More detail please check the description picture.
Due to the aging of the device and change of ambient temperature
1. The error becomes larger when measuring small current.
Solution: When there is no load, short-circuit 2 pads of KEY and then power on, the module will automatically do zero calibration, after that shut off the module and cut the short circuit point.
2. The error becomes larger in whole measurement range
Solution: When connecting load(half of the range is best), keep adjusting R7 until it displays the same value with the more advanced calibration source.
1 x DC 100V 10A Digital Voltmeter & Ammeter