Description: Delay Timer 0-10 Sec HW-010 DC 12V Delay Relay Module Timer Switch Adjustable Module NE555 Time Delay Relay Shield
Delay Timer 0-10 Sec HW-010 DC 12V Delay Relay Module Timer Switch Adjustable Module NE555 Time Delay Relay Shield Module Monostable Switch DC 12V Delay Relay Timer 0-10Sec HW-010
This 12V Delay Timer Switch Adjustable 0-10sec is one kind of popular switch module. You can use it control any devices on or off. This is a DC12V controlled 1 channel timer relay module. It has a NE555 timer chip on the board. You can adjust delay time(0-10s) by rotating the potentiometer. When this relay get powered it will delay several seconds before relay turn on.
Note: recommended power + series with a diode to protect the circuit
- The delay time is adjustable, (0 to 10 seconds)
- Increasing the potential can increase the delay time
- Increasing the capacitor C1 can increase the delay time
- With input power indicator
- Can control AC 220V / 10A about equipment. (Maximum control equipment 2000W)
- The relay will delay to close after connecting with the power supply
- The time of delay can be adjusted from 0-10s
- With relay current protection function
- Increase of the potentiometer leads to time delay increase.
- Enlarging the capacitor leads to time delay increase
- 1. Turn on the power relay to suck and disconnect at a fixed period of 1-10s. Specifically: After the relay is supplied with 12v power, the relay will immediately absorb. The state of the relay output is: normally open and public conduction, normally closed and public disconnection; after the delay of 1-10s (adjustable), the relay is released At this time, the state of the relay output terminal is: normally open and public disconnection, normally closed and public conduction; as long as the module is continuously powered, this state will continue to pull in and release in a fixed period of 1-10s.
- 2. Adjustable delay time (0~10 seconds)
- 4. Adding a potentiometer can increase the delay time
- 5. Increasing the capacitance C1 can increase the delay time
- 6. With input power indicator
- 7. With relay pull-in indicator
- 8. Can control AC 220V/10A equipment. (Control equipment 2000W)
- 9. With relay continuous protection.
- 10. Delay time formula: T = 1.1RC. For example: capacitance 100uf resistance 100K T=1.1*100000*0.0001=11 seconds
- 1. Delayed connection of vehicle-mounted equipment to prevent excessive current from burning down the vehicle-mounted equipment when the car catches fire.
- 2. Where sequential startup is required to prevent multiple devices from starting too much current and burning electrical appliances at the same time.
Time delay to onboard equipment, prevent excessive current onboard car lighter burning equipment. The day to start the need, to prevent multiple devices from starting at the same time starting current too much combustion.
- 1x Delay Timer 0-10 Sec HW-010 DC 12V Delay Relay Module Timer Switch Adjustable Module NE555 Time Delay Relay Shield Module Monostable Switch DC 12V Delay Relay Timer 0-10Sec HW-010