Description: Harden Digital AC/DC Voltage Tester 12-220V
This meter is applicable to directly measure AC/DC voltage ranging from 12 to 220V and indirectly detect null line, phase line and continuity of AC/DC voltage. Besides, it can also be used to test the continuity of non-conductor.
- It checks general electric products, electronic leakage and broken line.
- It checks wire and tells you which is hot (fire), which is cold (ground).
- Allows you to check or test safely, quickly and accurately.
- Light weight and easy to carry.
- Easy to operate.
- Practical in use.
- Perfect for home use and handy when checking holiday lights.
- Main color: yellow, black
- Main material: ABS, chrome vanadium steel
- Voltage measuring range: 12V-220V
- Battery: 3 * LR44 button battery, 1.5V, 160mAh
- Item size: 142 * 26mm / 5.6 * 1.0in
- Item weight: 36g / 1.3ounce
- Package size: 200 * 90 * 20mm / 7.9 * 3.5 * 0.8in
- Package weight: 45g / 1.6ounce
How to use:
This product is suitable for direct detection of 12V-220V AC and DC and indirect detection of the zero line, phase line of AC and the detection of breakpoint.
- 1 The final figures is the voltage value.
- 2 It will indicate the lower value if not reach 70%of display value of the high value.
- 3 Please touch the negative pole when test the voltage of DC.
- 4 Inductance can be used when test the item with lower than 12V voltage
- 5 It must be connected to ground or the zero when test the item with the induction.
- When detect line side by side, please increase the space between the lines or hand-hold the detected item.
- Move along the phase line, when there is nothing shows in the display window, it is the breakpoint.
- 1 x Harden Digital AC/DC Voltage Tester 12-220V