Description: Digital Caliper Measuring Tool 6″ Inch 150 mm Carbon Fiber Vernier Calipers
Carbon Fiber 6 Inch Digital Vernier Calipers 6 Inch 150mm Scale Electronic Digital Slide Caliper Ruler Measuring Gauge Scale With Large LCD Display Inch Millimeter Hand Tools Sets
The vernier is a subsidiary scale replacing a single measured-value pointer, and has for instance ten divisions equal in distance to nine divisions on the main scale. The interpolated reading is obtained by observing which of the vernier scale graduations is coincident with a graduation on the main scale, which is easier to perceive than visual estimation between two points.
Why Choose Our Digital Caliper?
- Durable Material: Sturdy carbon fiber composites won’t scratch your valuable objects.
- Accurate & Easy Reading: Allows smooth sliding, instant reading, large and easy-to-read display.
- Unit Conversion: Digital readout can switch between inches and millimeters handily.
- Zero Setting: No calibration required, continue to measure next part by pressing the zero button.
- Auto On/Off: Auto turns on when sliding, turns off automatically after 5 minutes disuse.
- BONUS Battery: Include a spare 1.5V LR44 battery (come with one already installed).
- Made of strong plastic carbon fiber composites, lightweight and durable
- Two-way measurement, inside and outside
- Linear capacitive measuring system
- Zero adjustment in any position
- Large easy-to-read LCD display
- Minimum scale for reading 0.1mm / 0.01 inch
- An ideal tool for a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications
- Measuring Range : 0-150 mm / 0-6 inch
- Resolution : 0.1 mm / 0.01 inch
- Repeatability : 0.1 mm / 0.01 inch
- Maximum Measuring Speed : 1.5 m / sec or 60 inch / sec
- Display : LCD screen
- Power : LR44 / AG13 / SR44 1.5V
- Total size : 245 x 80 x 15mm
- LCD display size : 62 x 30 x 15mm
4 Measuring Functions:
- Outside Diameter: Quickly measure any small or large objects with the sharp jaws.
- Inside Diameter: Quickly measure the internal diameter of objects with the top jaws.
- Depth Measurement: Measure the depth of hard-to-reach small objects with the long probe.
- Step Measurement: Quickly measure the thickness of objects with its step design.
- Size for manual measurement, there may be 0 to 1 cm error, belongs to the normal phenomenon.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
- 1 x Carbon Fiber Composite Vernier Calipers 6″ Inch 150mm Gauge Scale Electronic Digital Slide Caliper Ruler Measuring Gauge Scale Tool With Large LCD Display Inch Millimeter Hand Tool