Description: Dual VNH2SP30 Monster Moto Shield Module Stepper Motor Driver 30A 16V For Arduino VNH2SP30 DC Motor Driver
DUAL IC VNH2SP30 Monster Moto Shield Module VNH2SP30 Stepper Motor Driver Shield 30A 16V For Arduino 3D Printers CNC Machine Stepper Motor Driver
- Power supply: Max 16V.
- Maximum current rating: 30 A.
- Practical Continuous Current: 14 A.
- Current sensing available to Arduino analog pin.
- MOSFET on-resistance: 19 mΩ (per leg).
- Maximum PWM frequency: 20 kHz.
- Over temperature protection, over-voltage and under-voltage protection.
- This is essentially a ramped up version of our Ardumoto motor driver shield.
- For this monster shield, we’ve replaced the L298 H-bridge with a pair of VNH2SP30 full-bridge motor drivers.
- We’ve also beefed up the support circuitry so this board is capable of driving a pair of high-current motors!
- The VIN and motor out are pitched for our 5mm screw terminals (not included), making it easy to connect larger gauge wires.
When using this board in extreme high-demand applications it may be necessary to improve thermal performance with a heat-sink or fan and to solder the wires directly to the board instead of using a screw terminal (in addition to the myriad other complications present in a high-current system) However, when using the board at currents up to 6A the chips will barely become noticeably warm.
- 1 x Dual VNH2SP30 Monster Moto Shield Module Stepper Motor Driver 30A 16V For Arduino VNH2SP30 DC Motor Drive