Description: TTP224 4 Channel Digital Touch Sensor Module Capacitive Touch Switch Button
TTP224 TTP-224 TTP 224 4 Channel Digital Touch Sensor Module Capacitive Touch Switch Button For Arduino DIY Home Automation Touch Sensor Project
TTP224 is a 4 switch digital touch sensor with capacitive sense technology, the TTP 224 IC offers capacitive sense input feed designed for touch-pad control, followed by a 4- finger-sized touch-pad. The board has a jumper’s arrangement to change the key press output mode in Timed or Toggle, Active High or Active Low. Separate jumper adjustments are provided for changing the response time of the pressed key: 60mS fast mode or 160mS in Low power. The output side of the board has 6 pin headers, with 4 pins to be connected with the digital I/O of any micro-controller board (Arduino, ARM STM32). 4 status LED SMD types are provided to check the status of each pressed key. TTP 224 4 Channel Digital Touch Sensor is compatible with all Arduino’s board. The board finds applications in HMI (Human-machine Interface), mechanical Button key replacement.
- Adopted of high quality electronic components, and accuracy process, ensure for the durability
- The module has onboard 4-channel level state indicator
- The module can set output mode, key output mode, maximum output and fast / low power selection
- This is onboard TTP224 capacitive 4 key touch induction IC
- Small body, easy to install and remove
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- On board ttp224 capacitive 4 key touch induction ic.
- On board the 4-way level indicator.
- Item Type: Touch Switch Module
- The module can set the output mode, longer output time, and fast / low power selection
- Working Voltage: 2.4V-5.5V
- Printed Circuit Board Size: Approx. 35 x 29mm / 1.4 x 1.1in
- 1 x TTP224 4Channel Digital Touch Sensor Module Capacitive Touch Switch Button for Arduino DIY Home Automation Touch Sensor Project