Description: ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Network Module For Arduino SPI AVR PIC LPC STM32
ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Network Module For Arduino SPI AVR PIC LPC STM32 Electrical Circuitry & Parts
The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module is a board which contains an Ethernet port and converts Ethernet input into SPI. The board is based on Microchip’s ENC28J60 integrated circuit and it can be used to provide internet connectivity to microcontroller systems like Arduino boards over Ethernet.
ENC28J60 is a low-cost Ethernet LAN Network Module equipped with ENC28J60 integrated circuit to handle most of the network protocols requirements meeting all the IEEE 802.3 standards. ENC28J60 module has an ability to connect directly to most of the microcontrollers with a standard SPI interface. The module has 25MHZ crystal with Ethernet RJ45 Jack HR911105A and integrated LEDs.
It is widely used with the small-sized embedded systems due to its simple and easy connections and low cost. The module can offer a maximum speed of 10 MBPS. It supports both full and half-duplex modes. ENC28J60 module outperforms other devices in web servers such as communication convertor and instrument, transaction terminal, IP telephone, and other Ethernet applications
- IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet controller.
- Integrated MAC and 10BASE-T PHY.
- Receiver and collision squelch circuit.
- Supports one 10BASE-T port with automatic.
- polarity detection and correction.
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes.
- Programmable automatic re-transmit on collision.
- Programmable padding and CRC generation.
- Programmable automatic rejection of erroneous packets.
- SPI™ Interface with speeds up to 10 Mb/s.
- An SPI interface that serves as a communication channel between the host controller and the ENC28J60.
- Equips control registers for controlling and monitoring the ENC28J60.
- A dual port RAM buffer for received and transmitted data packets.
- An arbiter to control the access to the RAM buffer when requests are made from DMA, transmit and receive blocks.
- The bus interface that interprets data and commands received via the SPI interface.
- The MAC (Medium Access Control) module that implements the IEEE 802.3 compliant MAC logic.
- The PHY (Physical Layer) module that encodes and decodes the analog data that is present on the twisted-pair interface.
- Database data logging or queries.
- Web servers for remote embedded devices.
- Remote monitoring (data collection/diagnostics).
- Control of remote devices.
- Use of email by remote device.
- Remote reprogramming of nonvolatile memory (FLASH).
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
- 1 x ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Network Module For Arduino SPI AVR PIC LPC STM32