Description: ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Network Module For Arduino SPI AVR PIC LPC STM32
The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module is a board which contains an Ethernet port and converts Ethernet input into SPI. The board is based on Microchip’s ENC28J60 integrated circuit and it can be used to provide internet connectivity to microcontroller systems like Arduino boards over Ethernet.
- IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet controller.
- Integrated MAC and 10BASE-T PHY.
- Receiver and collision squelch circuit.
- Supports one 10BASE-T port with automatic.
- polarity detection and correction.
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes.
- Programmable automatic re-transmit on collision.
- Programmable padding and CRC generation.
- Programmable automatic rejection of erroneous packets.
- SPI™ Interface with speeds up to 10 Mb/s.
- An SPI interface that serves as a communication channel between the host controller and the ENC28J60.
- Equips control registers for controlling and monitoring the ENC28J60.
- A dual port RAM buffer for received and transmitted data packets.
- An arbiter to control the access to the RAM buffer when requests are made from DMA, transmit and receive blocks.
- The bus interface that interprets data and commands received via the SPI interface.
- The MAC (Medium Access Control) module that implements the IEEE 802.3 compliant MAC logic.
- The PHY (Physical Layer) module that encodes and decodes the analog data that is present on the twisted-pair interface.
- Database data logging or queries.
- Web servers for remote embedded devices.
- Remote monitoring (data collection/diagnostics).
- Control of remote devices.
- Use of email by remote device.
- Remote reprogramming of nonvolatile memory (FLASH).
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
- 1 x ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Network Module For Arduino SPI AVR PIC LPC STM32