Description: ESC Power Distribution Battery Board for Quadcopter Multi-Axis Model
This power distribution board is designed to connect the battery and the ESCs in a multicopter. The board makes the assembly much easier and the assembled multicopter much neater. This board is compatible with most flight control boards and supports 1-8 ESCs.
- Weight: 7g
- Mounting hole distance: 45mm
- Dimension: 50mm x 50mm
- These lightweight distribution boards make powering multi-rotor aircraft easy. Simply solder a battery connection onto the two central terminals, and you’ve got eight pairs of connections to use – perfect for quadcopters, hexacopters and even octocopters.
- These boards are great for smaller multirotor builds. They’re compact and lightweight, and offer large solder pads – making them easy to work with.
- These boards can handle some serious current – up to 20A per output for a quadcopter build, or drop that down to 10A each for an octocopter.
- Material: glass fiber
- Compatible with MK KK flight control installment pitch of holes
- Compatible with MK KK flight control system
- Can connect 1-8 ESC
- Hole Spacing: 45mm Square and 35mm Square (Compatible with KK 45mm spacing)
- 1 x Multirotor ESC Power Distribution Battery Board For Quadcopter Multi-Axis Model