Description: ESP32-CAM WIFI ESP32 CAM Wireless Development Board With OV2640 Camera
ESP32-CAM ESP32 Camera Module With OV2640 Camera ESP32 CAM WIFI Development Board With OV2640 Camera Ribbon Cables & Connectors
Connect to a camera via WiFi with the ESP32 CAM! This microcontroller allows you to work on cool projects such as a video streaming web server, surveillance camera, facial recognition/detection and many more! Equipped with a microSD card slot, you can store images or recordings on board as well!
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- SRAM: 520 kB
- Clock Speed: 160 or 240 MHz
- Digital I/O Pins (DIO): 9
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- Interface Support: UART, SPI, I2C, PWM
- External Storage: microSD card
- Image Output Format: JPEG (only for OV2640), BMP, GRAYSCALE
- Spectrum Range: 2412 – 2484MHz
- Cameras Supported: OV2640, OV7670
- Dimensions:40 x 27 x 12mm
- Weight: 8g
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors.
- Main frequency up to 240MHz, processing power up to 600DMIPS.
- Internal 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM.
- It supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC.
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash.
- Support image WiFi upload.
- Support TF card.
- Support multiple sleep modes.
- Embedded Lwip and free RTOS.
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode.
- Support smart configuration/AirKiss one-click distribution network.
- Support secondary development.
- Voltage: 5 V
- Current: 2A
- Dimensions: 2.7×4 cm/1.06×1.57 inch
- 1.Please ensure that the module input power is at least 5V 2A, otherwise the image will unstable.
- 2.ESP32 GPIO32 pin controls camera power. When the camera is working, please pull GPIO32 low.
- 3.Since IO0 is connected to the camera XCLK, please leave IO0 floating when using it. Do not connect high and low level.
- 4.The factory has the default firmware, no additional download is available. Please handle it carefully if you need to re-burn other firmware.
- 1 x ESP32-CAM WIFI ESP32 CAM Wireless Development Board With OV2640 Camera Micro USB to Serial Port CH340G 4.75V-5.25V NodeMcu