The development board features WiFi-SoC ESP8266 and is made for fast Internet-of-Things (IoT) prototyping. It is flashed with the latest firmware version and can be set up and programmed right away with the onboard micro USB connection. With only a few lines of code, the NodeMCU Dev Kit connects to your local network and ready for control by other network members like computers and smartphones.
The d1 mini is an ESP8266 development board that is compact, versatile and very easy to use with the Arduino IDE. It supports natively by the Expressive SDK.
- Microcontroller: ESP-8266EX
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 11 (all I/O pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire capability, except for D0)
- Analog Input Pins: 1 (3.2V max input)
- Flash Memory: 4MB
- On-Board Switching Power Supply
- Output: 5V
- Board Dimensions: 34.2mm x 25.6mm / Long x Wide
- Weight: 10g
- Use BRT (Bias Resistor Transistor)
- Easier into flash mode.
- 30% increase in radiating area
- Good stability.
- Version : V1.0
- A convenient Micro USB connection
- CH340 USB Serial Converter and Programming Control Electronics
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with NodeMCU
- On Board 3.3V Regulator
- Side Mount RESET button
Note 1: All I/O pins have interrupt, PWM, I2C, and one-wire capability, except for D0. The D1 Mini is a 3.3V device. If you connect it to 5V digital sensors or devices you may need a logic-level converter, such as our 4-channel or 8-channel logic-level converter modules
- 1 — D1 Mini ESP8266 Dev Board
- 2 — Long-Pin Female Header 1×8
- 2 — Standard-Pin Female Header 1×8
- 2 — Male Pin Header 1×8