Description: Transmitter & Receiver 433MHz FS1000A Radio Module FS 1000A For Arduino & RF Link Projects
FS1000A FS-1000A Transmitter & Receiver 433MHz Radio Module For Arduino & RF Link Projects Electronics Circuitry & Parts
This is FS1000A 433mHz Tx RF Radio Module. This RF module comprises of an RF Transmitter and an RF Receiver. The transmitter/receiver (Tx/Rx) pair operates at a frequency of 433 MHz. An RF transmitter receives serial data and transmits it wirelessly through RF through its antenna connected at pin4.
The transmission occurs at the rate of 1Kbps – 10Kbps. The transmitted data is received by an RF receiver operating at the same frequency as that of the transmitter.
This low-cost RF transmitter can be used to transmit signal up to 100 meters (the antenna design, working environment, and supply voltage will seriously impact the effective distance). It’s good for short distance, battery power device development. 433 MHz is the operating frequency for transmitter and receiver pair.
- Wide input supply (2.5 V to 12V)
- Easy to integrate (V+, GND, and Data)
- The device in deep sleep mode when Data pin is grounded
- Very small dimension.
Receiver module parameters:
- Product Model: MX-05V
- Operating voltage: DC5V
- Quiescent Current: 4MA
- Receiving frequency: 433.92MHZ
- Receiver sensitivity:-105DB
- Size: 30 * 14 * 7mm
- External antenna: 32CM single core wire, wound into a spiral
Technical parameters of the transmitter head:
- Product Model: MX-FS-03V
- Launch distance :20-200 meters (different voltage, different results)
- Operating voltage :3.5-12V
- Dimensions: 19 * 19mm
- Operating mode: AM
- Transfer rate: 4KB / S
- Transmitting power: 10mW
- Transmitting frequency: 433M
- An external antenna: 25cm ordinary multi-core or single-core line
- Pinout from left ? right: (DATA; VCC; GND)
- VCC voltage module operating voltage and good power filtering;
- Great influence on the antenna module reception, preferably connected to the 1/4 wavelength of the antenna, typically 50 ohm single conductor, the length of the antenna 433M of about 17cm;
- Antenna position has also affected the reception of the module, the installation, the antenna as possible straight away from the shield, high pressure, and interference source; frequency used to receive, decode and oscillation resistor should match with the transmitter.
- 1x Transmitter & Receiver 433MHz FS1000A Radio Module FS 1000A For Arduino & RF Link Projects