Description: MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor Module
The sensor module has an MQ-8 as the sensor component and has a protection resistor and an adjustable resistor on-board. The MQ-8 gas sensor is highly sensitive hydrogen and less sensitive to alcohol, and cooking fume. It could be used in gas leakage detecting equipments in family and industry. The resistance of the sensitive component changes as the concentration of the target gas changes.
They are used in gas leakage detecting equipments in family and industry, are suitable for detecting of Hydrogen (H2), avoid the noise of alcohol and cooking fumes, LPG,CO.
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
- TTL output valid signal is low. ( Low-level signal when the output light can directly connect to the microcontroller or relay module )
- The higher the voltage, the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
- A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
1 x MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor Module H2 Alarm Detection.