Description: SMA GPS Antenna Frequency 1575.42 MHz Patch Antenna For Electronics Project
SMA GPS Antenna Frequency 1575.42 MHz Patch Antenna For Electronics Project Electrical Circuitry & Parts
This GPS Antenna GPS-001 can normally and stably receive satellite signal even in bad weather and environment. Widely used in factory, 4S shop, car dealer, bus station voice prompt machine, driving school, taxi company, DVD wholesale, car maintenance etc.
3 Meters GPS Antenna
Active Gain for better signal
Built-in Powerful Low Noise Amplifier
Center Frequency 1575.42±3 MHz
Band Width ±5 MHz
Peak Gain ＞3dBic Based on 7×7cm ground plane
Gain Coverage ＞-4dBic at -90°＜0＜+90°(over 75% Volume)
Gain Without Cable 28dB Typical
Cable Gain ±2dBi
Noise Figure 2.0dB
Filter Out Band Attenuation (f0=1575.42MHz) , 7dB Min f0+/-20MHz; 20dB Min f0+/-50MHz; 30dB Min f0+/-100MHz
DC Voltage 3V，5V，3V to 5V
DC current 7-10MA
How to use:
(1) Separate the tape and attach antenna unit where.
(2) Coaxial cable to connect the antenna to the receiver antenna jack and turn on the + 5V power supply.
(3) Put the coaxial cable away from high temperature parts and more like a cable shield to prevent direct sunlight.
1. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
- 1 x SMA GPS Antenna Frequency 1575.42 MHz Patch Antenna For Electronics Project