Description: HAKKO 493 Smoke Absorber Soldering Station Fume Extractor ESD
HAKKO 493 AC 220V 16W Smoking Device Soldering Iron Instrument Exhaust Fan For Solder Smoke And Fumes
Bench-top HAKKO 493 Smoke Absorber Breathe easy. The Hakko 493 bench top smoke absorber removes soldering smoke and fumes quickly, safely and efficiently. The unit is made of non-sloughing static dissipative conductive material and operates quietly only 44dBA at 2 meters with 37 cubic feet per minute airflow.
The standard activated carbon filter (PN: A1001) absorbs up to 80 percent of the odors from the air and is easy to replace. ESD-safe by design
- Power Consumption 16W
- Dimensions 220 × 270 × 168mm
- Weight 1.5Kg
- Operating voltage 220V~240VAC
- The activated carbon filter can be replaced
- The filters are made of special foam with refined activated carbon and make it possible to quickly and easily absorb harmful substances.
- Activated carbon filter: Dimensions 130 × 130 × 10mm
- Flow is 1m3/1h
- The system is made of special materials and has a black shell with anti-static paint
- The product includes a 1m long odor pipe
- Can completely eliminate toxins from solder fumes, lead in turpentine and solder tin
- The angle of the Suction Machine can be adjusted to achieve high working efficiency
- Brand: Hakko
- Model: Hakko-493
- Input Voltage: 220V
- 16 Watt
- 50Hz: 16W, 0.93Cube Meters per minute
- 60Hz: 14W, 1.07Cube Meters per minute
- 1 x HAKKO 493 Smoke Absorber Soldering Station Fume Extractor ESD
There are no reviews yet.