Description: Heat Shrink Tube 8mm Black 1 Gauge
Great quality Poly-olefin HeatShrink Tube Polyolefin HeatShrink Tube – Top Quality Heat Shrink sleeve Polyolefin are excellent for insulation. Perfect for electrical, electronic, automotive, hobby, electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, mechanical protection, wire/cable joints and repairs etc. Good electrical, mechanical and chemical performance. Ideal for Hobbyists and Model Makers, Electrical, Electronic, Automotive and General Purpose uses.
- Diameter: 8mm,
- Color: – Black
- Material: – Polyolefin
- Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 (will shrink to 1/2 its supplied diameter)
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70Â¡Ã£C
- Full Shrinkage Temp: +110 deg C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: -55degC to +125degC
- Tensile strength: 10.4 Mpa
- Dielectric strength: 20 kv/mm.
How to use a Heat Shrink Tube?
- Take a Heat Shrink Tube with diameter slightly larger than Cut it according to the required length.
- Use a heat source to heat up the tube for 10-20 seconds.
- You will notice the Heat Shrink tube shrinking down and upon completion it will hold the wire firmly. In market, 2 types of HeatShrink Tubes available. Polyolefin HeatShrink Tube 1. Material- Polyolefin 2. Feels like rubber. 3. Does tubes don’t get cracked with time
- Works best for insulation.
- Is being used in military, aerospace and railway industries.
- 1 x Heat Shrink Tube 8mm Black 1 Gauge