Description: IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface Board Module Port For Arduino 1602 1601 2004 LCD Display
This is another great IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface. As the pin resources of Arduino controller is limited, your project may be not able to use normal LCD shield after connected with a certain quantity of sensors or SD card. However, with this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires. If you already has I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all. It is fantastic for Arduino based project.
- Using MCP23017 chip, which is compatible with 1602 LCD 2004 LCD 12864 LCD.
- I2C Address: Can be set according to your requirements, please see the left schematic.
- The backlight and contrast is adjusted by potentiometer.
- Come with 2 IIC interface, which can be connected by Dupont Line or IIC dedicated cable.
- Supply Voltage: 5V.
- This is a new design, using MCP23017 chip, which is compatible with 1602 and 12864 LCD screens.
- Through this module switching, using I2C communication, only two MCU I/Os are needed to realize the LCD drive display.
- The potentiometer on the module can achieve contrast adjustment.
- You can also unplug the jump cap to turn off the backlight or adjust the brightness through PWM.
- We provide the wiring diagram and arduino sample code. It is fantastic for Arduino based project.
- We have the manufacture factory, making productions and selling by ourselves.
- So we can control the quality of our productions by ourselves for you.
- We’d like to receive your suggestions and thoughts on our products.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- I2C Address: 0X20~0X27 (the original address is 0X20,you can change it yourself)
- Supply voltage: 5V
- the backlight and contrast is adjusted by potentiometer
- Come with 2 IIC interface, which can be connected by Dupont Line or IIC dedicated cable
- Compatible for 1602 LCD 2004 LCD
- 1 x IIC I2C Adapter Serial Interface Board Module 5v Arduino 1602 2004 LCD