Description: Infrared Proximity Sensor IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module Compatible With Arduino Uno
Obstacle Sensor IR Obstacle Sensor Infrared Proximity Sensor IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Smart Car Robot 3 Pin Reflective Photoelectric Module For Arduino
- Obstacle avoidance in robots
- Production counting on assembly lines
- Presence detection
- Security systems
- When the module detects an obstacle in front of the signal, the green indicator on the board would light on the level. And the OUT port sustains low signal output.
- The module detects the distance of 20~300mm and angle of 35 °.
- The detective distance can be adjusted by potentiometer. Clockwise adjusts potentiometer, distance increases; counterclockwise adjusts potentiometer, distance decreases.
- The reflectivity and shape of target is the key to detect the distance.
- The sensor module output port OUT can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, or directly drive a 5V relay. Connection mode: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO.
- Adopts LM393 comparator, has stable performance.
- Can be powered by 3-5V DC power. When power on, the red power indicator light turns on.
- Has 3mm screw hole, which is convenient for fixing and installation.
- The threshold comparison voltage has been adjusted through the potentiometer.
- Widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, black and white line tracking and so on.
- Model Number: FC-51
- Detection angle: 35 °
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V – 6.0V
- Detection range: 2cm – 30cm (Adjustable using potentiometer)
- pcb size : 3.1 cm (L) x 1.4 cm (W)
- Overall Dimension: 4.5cm (L) x 1.4 cm (W), 0.7cm (H)
- Active output level: Outputs Low logic level when obstacle is detected
- In-active output level: Outputs High logic level when obstacle is not detected
- at 3.3V : ~23 mA
- at 5.0V: ~43 mA
- VCC: 3.3V-5V power input pin
- GND: 0V power pin
- OUT: Digital Output Pin
- 1 x Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Proximity Sensors Module