Description: Heat Resistant Kapton Tape High Temperature 2 Inches
- The polyimide tapes exhibit low outgassing properties and are ideal tapes for high vacuum aplications. Excellent performance for electrical and thermal insulation with high dielectric strength. Although the use temperature range is specified as -75 to +260°C.
- Provides an excellent balance of electrical, mechanical, thermal, and chemical properties over a wide range of temperatures. It can be used in applications that require themal printing on parts that can see high temperatures such as steel or other alloys.
- It is used widely for Flexible Printed Circuits,PCB Stencils,Transformer Insulation,3D Printing Masks,Circuit Isolation,Loudspeakers,Wire and Harness Wrapping,Heating Elements,Etching,Shims,Automotive Diaphragms/Sensors
- Size: 2 inch; Substrate material: Polyimide polymers film; Glue Type: Silicone.
- 1 x Heat Resistant Kapton Tape High Temperature 2 Inches