Description: Green Color 2 Pin KF7.62mm 7.62mm Pitch Plug-In PCB Mount Straight Screw Terminal Block Connector Socket Strips
2 Pin KF 7.62mm Pitch Plug-in Screw Terminal Block Connector is a type of electrical connector, frequently used to connect wires to the PCB. The connector has a screw in each pin to fasten the wire securely. It has tin-plated brass for pin header and has nickel-plated brass contacts.
The connector is made of PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate) which is mechanically strong, heat resistant and has good insulation properties.
As a kind of connector, the terminal block is an important module in the electric industry. It is convenient to
- Connector: PCB Terminal Block
- Termination: Screw
- Color: Green nd plastic
- Mounting Type: Through Hole
- Number of rows 1.
- Pitch: 7.62mm
- Poles: 2P
- Screw: M3/ Steel/ Ni plated
- Terminal: Brass/ Tin plated
- Housing: PA66. UL94V-0
- Rated voltage: 300V
- Rated current: 20A
- Withstanding voltage: AC2000V/1 Min
- Wire range: 22-12 AWG
- Temperature range: -40℃ – +105℃
- MAX. Torque: 8 Kg.cm
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- Compact, lightweight, and durable
- Captive screws
- Guided pin alignment
- Double interlock mechanism for increased strength
- Pin header: Tin plated
- Contacts: Nickel plated
- Strong, compact, lightweight.
- 1 x KF7.62-2-Pin PCB Terminal Block