Description: KK V5.5 Multi Copter Flight Controller
V2.3 KK Flight Control Circuit Blackboard KK V5.5 Flight Control Board Multi-Copter 4 Axis Atmega168 For Quadcopter Hexa Copter Drone Aircraft
This KKMulticopter controller is a flight control board for up to 6 Rotor Aircraft. Its purpose is to stabilise the aircraft during flight. To do this it takes the signal from the three on board gyros (roll, pitch and yaw) then passes the signal to the Atmega168PA IC. The Atmega168PA IC unit then processes these signals according the users installed software and passes control signals to the installed Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs). These signals instruct the ESCs to make fine adjustments to the motors rotational speed which in turn stabalises your Quadcopter.
These control boards also use signals from your radio systems receiver (Rx) and passes these signals to the Atmega8PA IC via the ail (aileron), ele (elevator), thr (throttle) and rud (rudder) inputs. Once this information has been processed the IC will send varying signals to the ESCs which in turn adjust the rotational speed of each motor to induce controlled flight (up, down, backwards, forwards, left, right, yaw).
This is the latest v.5.5 KKmulticontroller that has been factory made and fully populated. It uses the Murata piezoelectric gyros which have been incorporated into the board design for robustness. The Yaw gyro assembly is also slot mounted for extra robustness. These gyros have proven to be the most vibration resistant of all the gyros we have tested so far.
The board comes in black with a blue LED and has an on board In System Programming (ISP) header to enable easy firmware updates with a recommended programmer. The on board Atmega168PA chip gives users the extra space to load expanded firmware with higher refresh rates to enhance stability.
The three adjustable potentiometers increase or decrease gyro gain for all three axis (Roll, Pitch and Yaw) and can be used to calibrate the ESCs and reverse the gyro directions if necessary during pre-flight setup.
The board also has six ESC/Servo headers which allow multicopter configurations from 2 to 6 rotors. There are also headers for the aileron, elevator, throttle and rudder connections from your RC Receiver(RX). The board comes with a 4 x 3 pin jumper cables to connect your RX to the board quickly and easily.
- 100% Brand new
- Latest KK multi copter controller V5.5 Board,V2.1 program
- Simple structure, Easy to Maintain and Debug Control with 3 pcs gyros, relying on potentiometer adjust gyro sensitivity.
- Full servo signal output, support normal ESC / analog servo
- Support for single-axis / UFO, Y3 3-axis, Y3-type 3-axis, 4 axis, 6 axis, V22 flight mode
- Supports 4-axis “+” and “X” flight mode, support for six-axis “HEXA6” and “Y6” flight mode.
- Don’t need MK 4-axis PPM decoder board, the receiver can be connected directly to the Transmitter.
- IC: Atmega168PA
- Gyro: ENC-03RC x 3
- Input Voltage: 3.3-5.5V
- Signal from Receiver: 1520us (4 channels)
- Signal to ESC: 1520us (4 ESCs)
- Dimensions: 50mm x 49mm x 14.5mm
- Mounting hole: 45 x 45mm x 3mm dia
- Weight: 14.5 gram
Notice: that this is not used for parameter adjustment, it’s only for flash different firmware of the KK Flight control Circuit board! when you purchase this item, please contact me for getting driver, flashing tools and different flying firmware !
- 1 x V2.3 KK Flight Control Circuit Blackboard KK V5.5 Flight Control Board Multi-Copter 4 Axis Atmega168 For Quadcopter Hexa Copter Drone Aircraft