Description: LCD12864 Full Graphics LCD Display Monitor 12864 128×64 5V Character Blue Backlight Screen
LCD12864 12864 Full Graphics LCD Display Monitor 12864 128×64 5V Character Blue Backlight Screen LCD 12864 IIC I2C For Arduino LCD Display Electronics Circuitry & Parts
This is a framed graphical LCD 64×128 with LED backlight. This unit is a very clear STN type LCD with a simple command interface. This new module includes the negative voltage circuitry on board! Utilizes the extremely common KS0108B parallel interface chipset (datasheet). Interface code is freely available.
- This is a framed graphical LCD 64×128 with LED backlight.
- This LCD is the graphical upgrade to those popular 20×4 LCDs, but allows full graphical control.
- Besides writing text, this serial graphic LCD allows the user to draw lines, circles and boxes, set or reset individual pixels, erase specific blocks of the display, control the backlight and adjust the baud rate
- Display Color: White
- Dot Matrix:128×64
- Driver IC: ST7920
- Interface: 8-bit 6800,8-bit 8080,IIC.
- Wide range of operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- stn positive or negative LCD screen
- super light whit or White-Blue LED back light
- built-in booster for LCD driving supply
- operating-temperature-20 ~70 degree storage-temperature-30~80 degree, high reliability
- outline dimension: 93. 0x70. 0x15. 3max (t)
- Blue background with 128 x 64 ‘monochrome’ white pixels
- Low power white LED back-light
- The LCD is driven by onboard 5V parallel interface chipset KS0108 and KS0107. They are extremely common and well documented
- PCB is 93 mm x 70 mm (~ 3.66″ x 2.75″) and the viewing area is 71 mm x 39 mm (2.8″ x 1.5″)
- Comes with 36-pin 0.1″ header and 10K contrast pot
- 1 x LCD12864 Full Graphics LCD Display Monitor 12864 128×64 5V Character Blue Backlight Screen