Description: LCD1602 With Bule Backlight
If you want to add some visual output to your Arduino projects, you’ll need a display. If you need only little to display, the LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display is a quite good solution.This is LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 16×2 White on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 16 character by 2 line display has a very clear and high contrast white text upon a blue background/backlight. This is great blue backlight LCD Display. It is fantastic for Arduino based project. This LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display with Yellow Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or other Microcontrollers. The values shown on the display can be either a simple text or numerical values read by the sensors, such as temperature or pressure, or even the number of cycles that the Arduino is performing.One thing to consider is you’ll waste about 8 Pins on your Arduino for the display to get working. Luckily there exists an I2C adapter that you can solder right onto the pins of the Display. So all you need to connect are the I2C pins, which shows a good library and little of coding.
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- White text on the blue background
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
- 100% Brand new and high quality LCD Display
- Voltage : 5V DC
- Description : Blue Backlight
- LCM Type of the 1602 LCD Display : Characters
- Display number : 2-lines X 16-characters
- 1 X LCD1602 With Bule Backlight