Description: LCD0.1602 LCD Display Monitor 1602 16×02 5V Character Blue Backlight Screen
5V 1602 Display 1602 LCD Display 16×2 1602A LCD Display Module For Arduino 1602A Display 16×02 Character Blue Backlight Screen 5V LCD Display IIC I2C
If you want to add some visual output to your Arduino projects, you’ll need a display. If you need only little to display, the LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display is a quite good solution.
This is LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 16×2 White on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 16 character by 2 line display has a very clear and high contrast white text upon a blue background/backlight.
This is great blue backlight LCD display. It is fantastic for Arduino based project. This LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display with Yellow Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or Other Microcontrollers.
The values shown on the display can be either a simple text or numerical values read by the sensors, such as temperature or pressure, or even the number of cycles that the Arduino is performing.
One thing to consider is you’ll waste about 8 Pins on your Arduino for the display to get working. Luckily there exists an I2C adapter that you can solder right onto the pins of the display. So all you need to connect are the I2C pins, which shows a good library and little of coding. We have the same LCD module with pre-assembled I2C adapter, click on the name below to check it
- Arduino IIC/I2C interface was developed to reduce the IO port usage on Arduino board
- I2C adapter allows flexibility in connections
- I2C Reduces the overall wirings.
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- White text on the Blue background
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Model: LCD1602
- Character Color: White
- Backlight: Blue
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 80x36x10mm.
- 1 X LCD1602 LCD Display Monitor 1602 16×02 5V Character Blue Backlight Screen LCD 1602 IIC I2C For Arduino LCD Display