Description: LinkIt Smart 7688
LinkIt Smart 7688 is an open development board which is based on OpenWrt Linux distribution and MT7688. The board is designed especially to enable the prototyping of Rich IoT Application for Smart Home. The board offers you the memory and packet storage to enable robust video processing. The platform also offers options to create device applications in Python, Node.js and C programming language.
LinkIt Smart 7688 is a co-design product by Seeed Studio and MediaTek. It brings together the parties’ knowledge in open hardware and industry leading reference designs for IoT devices to create this powerful development board.
In order to protect the product from improper operation, please pay attention to below notes.
- Choose more reliable power adapter with stable output.
- Recommended conditions of power input source for 7688:
1. Overshoot voltage of power input should not over 5.5.
2. Voltage wave should be within ±100mV of rated voltage.
- Single input single output(1T1R) Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Pin-out for GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART, PWM and Ethernet Port.
- 580 MHz MIPS CPU.
- 32MB flash and 128MB DDR2 RAM.
- USB host.
- Micro SD slot.
- 1 x LinkIt Smart 7688